It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: All Machopowerwagon.com members, please read this...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:28 am 

Machopowerwagon.com was started because we felt there was a community of folks around the world who appreciated and enjoyed discussing the adult toys of the 70's and 80's and beyond. I'm very appreciative of the fact that we already have twenty six members in our short life, but what good is membership when so few post or start threads?

I'm asking all members to please consider becoming more involved. You don't have to be bashful about what you post. Most all of us here are adults from what I can tell, and I really don't think any of our members are risking much by posting about almost anything. Simply put, no one is going to jump on you or try to embarrass you for posting in the forum about anything on your mind.

Palomino and I are the only mods here. We consider LAST440 a senior member even though he doesn't have the title of moderator. The three of us quickly become exhausted when it comes to starting new threads and trying to keep the forum informative and interesting.

Here's where you come in.

Frankly, if we are going to continue as a community of online Dodge adult toys enthusiasts, we need your help.

We need all our valued members to begin posting and starting new threads for discussion. If we all work together, two things will happen. First, we will become better acquainted with each other and will feel more at home here. Secondly, by doing so, we'll create a viable community of Adult Toy lovers that will attract new members who will want to share in the community we've created.

If we work together in creating an informative and interesting online community on a daily basis, you'll be surprised at how quickly we will grow and become a community of interest on the Internet!

Please don't think this is a "bitch" session. Far from it. I'm merely saying that we need more involvement and cooperation from you our members to become the online community we'd all like to be.

Any and all suggestions for achieving this end are welcome.

:)

Regards,
Dapper Dan