It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: looking for info about our hot rodding rights
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:36 pm 

i may not have all the facts so thats wat im after i got my new issue of hot rod magazine ls1 hottest motor blah blah cubby crap one thing that caught my eye was a few letters about the government taking away our right for mods and hot rodding ive seen it a bunch before in the 4 wheeler and petersons 4 wheel and offroad mags with lift laws and fender laws and such but i just wondered how many if any of you guys and gals have any insite into this issue i live in indiana where monster trucks roam the streets and no one cares about loudness issues stack smoke lift heights tire size and so on i mean hell ive seen a full blown drag car dressed as a 64 impala roaring down the road and no one cared they all just took pics, then there was a camaro and a mustang that turned down a road leading out of town where everyone could see and they started drag racing rattling windows and setting off car alarms and i dont get mad in the slightest i just smile and go i love america and wonder how someone can hate that when its basically wat the old ladies husbands did with their hopped up cars in the 30s 40s and 50s. so can they really take away the right to hot rod? and if theyre concerned about the air cant we just run high flow cats and pass the tests? isnt that wat they were made for?