It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A few more (sadly) rusty Machos...
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:45 pm 

1977 dodge "macho"powerwagon project - $800 (southern maine)

i have a 1977 dodge macho powerwagon shortbed 4x4 project truck.the truck needs work on the cab/floors and cab corners.the bed is very solid with some rust over the wheel well.it has good 31"tires on it.it also has a good 318 motor out of a 97 dodge ram.the frame has been sanded down and painted.this is a project and will need some work to get it back on the road.but it can be saved and really wouldn't take that much to get it going again.i would also be interested in a trade as well..firebird,trans-am,camaro project cars.4 wheeler.street bike.you get the idea...the truck looks bad in the pics.but that mostly surface rust.come take a look at it first before you judge it by the pics...

Image Image

1978 Dodge Powerwagon - $1500 (aurora, ne)
1978 Dodge Powerwagon W100 shortbox 4X4. It has a 360 2bbl engine and automatic transmission. It was originally a "macho" package truck and has the buddy seat with center console. The box has been changed to a newer style box due to heavy rust. There is still rust on the doors and fenders, but overall the truck is solid. It does need some brake work and the fuel gauge doesn't work but the A/C blows cold and the heater works great. It has a stereo but no speakers, mainly just there for the clock. Not sure of the miles, does leak leave a few drips on the driveway here and there, but nothing real bad. Any questions call four zero two - 694 - one seven 87.

Image Image

Image Image

And a 3rd with no pictures...

'77' power wagon - $3000 (nixa/jamesville)

1977 dodge power wagon short bed w/360 motor quadratrac all original has the macho paint schme with color match rollbar. it runs but needs a little work. but still a solid truck. gets alot of looks. it will run and drive. give a call for more details. 417 three six nine 0150 $3000 obo

Post subject: Re: A few more (sadly) rusty Machos...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:26 pm 

The one on the top is my old macho, I actually gave it to a friend of mine. I could get it back but really dont need another project right now.